|Age Group||Early Bird Fee||Normal Fee||Match Fees|
|G6 - G9||$45||$50||Free|
|G10 - G11||$81||$90||$2|
|G12 - G17||$108||$120||$5|
|G18 (Incl's those in AA)||$167||$185||$8|
|AA (Over 18) & G35||$171||$190||$10|
McDonalds Padstow - Tuesday 10th February (5:00pm to 7:30pm)
- Tuesday 24th February (5:00pm to 7:30pm)
* Stuart St Clubhouse Saturday 28th February (10:30am to 1:00pm)
* Crown Hotel Revesby Saturday 7th March (2:00pm to 6:00pm) *Senior Teams Only
Team Muster Dates (Under 6 – 12’s) at Stuart Street Club House:
Time: 5.30pm to 6.30pm
* Tuesday 3rd March (Grades 6, 7, & 8’s).
* Wednesday 4th March (Grades 9, 10, & 11’s).
* Thursday 5th March (Grade 12 – Player Grading).
Football Refereeing requires someone who remains calm, focused and has a knowledge of The Laws of The Game.
At Bankstown Football Referees, (BFR), we welcome and embrace anyone wishing to become a Referee and are committed to educating, training and supporting new Referees.
If you are 13 years of age or above your path to becoming a Referee can begin right here.
Starting in February 2015 BFR will be running a Level 4 Referees Course. It will take place over 4 nights consisting of: 3 nights of theory and 1 practical session.
If you want to be part of a great team of Referees and be part of The World Game; ensure you have registered for our Level 4 Course by the February 16, 2015!
FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK TO REGISTER